Call us locally for a free estimate or visit us in Westport, CT.
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about our dog friendly fence. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
Keep your dogs safe and secure by installing a fence. Here is some info to consider before you take that step.
1. Fence Material There are many options to consider wood, vinyl, chain link, aluminum each product offers different features to ensure your dog is happy.
2. Height of the fence This might seems straight forward but you really need to consider your dogs size, and jumping abilities. It is a good idea to watch to see how high your dog can jump and what their breed can do as they get older. Typically large dogs need a 6 foot fence while smaller breeds can get away with a 4 foot solution.
3. Dig factor Does your dog love to dig? Well then you might consider installing chicken wire on the bottom of your fence which we install into the ground ~1 foot deep.
4. Visual barrier Dogs can experience frustration when they see something of interest on the other side of the fence without being able to get to them. If this is the case with your dog you should consider a privacy fence.
5. Picket spaces It is important to understand that dogs can squeeze themselves through some pretty tight spaces so you need to understand the pups actually size under all that beautiful fur.
We also offer services to improve dog friendliness to existing fences.
We provide top quality dog friendly fence products and fence installation including wood fences, vinyl fences, chain link fences and aluminum fences.
If you can imagine it we can create it . We offer custom built fence installation that caters to your dogs specific needs.
To make your fence dog friendly we offer add on services that are needed beyond the fence installation for example adding chicken wire to the bottom of a fence. It isn't a dog friendly fence if your dog can escape.
We offer services to get your fence to look the way you desire after the fence installation. If you are looking for a certain color or stain we use top quality products to help your fence look amazing for many years to come.
We love installing pet windows in wood privacy fences but your dog might love it more.